Eggless German Apple Cake Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the German Apple Cake Recipe, first preheat oven to 180 C. Grease and flour a square or a round springform cake pan.
To Make Flax Meal Egg Replacer
- If your recipe asks for 2 eggs, measure 2 tablespoons of flax meal along with 6 tablespoons of water. Stir well and let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes. This process of resting helps the flax meal mixture develop a gelatinous consistency similar to eggs.
To make the batter
- In a large bowl sift the flour, salt, baking powder and ground cinnamon and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl or a bowl of the stand mixer; beat oil and eggs with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well. Gradually add in the flour mixture and beat well until well combined.
- The batter will be very thick at this stage. Fold in the apples by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Spread batter into the prepared cake pan. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until when a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Once the german apple cake is baked, remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Once cake is cool serve the German Apple Cake dusted with confectioners’ sugar or with a Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Serve the German Apple Cake along with Homemade Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream or Masala Chai to make your evening special with friends.
(Visited 3,315 times, 1 visits today)