Eggless Date & Walnut Oatmeal Cake Recipe in Urdu
1-1/4 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1-1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
1/2 cup Nutralite Classic Spread
3/4 cup Rolled Oats
1 cup Hot water
1 cup Dates , pitted,finely chopped
1 cup Walnuts ,chopped
1 tablespoon Flax seed powder (flax meal)
3 tablespoons Chilled water
- To begin making the Date and Walnut Oatmeal Cake Recipe, we will first preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a loaf pan or a springform pan with Nutralite classic and dust it with flour. Keep this aside.
- Soak the dates in the boiling water for about 15 minutes until all the water is absorbed and the dates have become soft.
To make the Flax Meal Egg Replacer
- If your recipe asks for 1 eggs, measure 3 tablespoons of flax meal along with 6 tablespoons of water. Stir well and let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes. This process of resting helps the flax meal mixture develop a gelatinous consistency similar to eggs.
To make the Batter
- Sift flour and baking power and keep it aside.
- In the large bowl or the bowl of the stand mixer, add in the flax meal egg replacer, Nutralite Classic Spread and sugar and beat well until fluffy.
- Next add in oats, walnuts, the date mixture and beat well again. Finally add in the flour mixture and beat until all the flour and the remaining ingredients have been well combined.
- Spoon the oatmeal date walnut cake mixture into the prepared greased pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes until a tester when inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Serve the Date Walnut and Oatmeal cake recipe as a snack along with a cup of hot milk as a wholesome snack after school.
|1-1/4 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)|
|1-1/2 teaspoon Baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon Salt|
|1/2 cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)|
|1/2 cup Nutralite Classic Spread|
|3/4 cup Rolled Oats|
|1 cup Hot water|
|1 cup Dates , pitted,|
|1 cup Walnuts ,|
|1 tablespoon Flax seed powder (flax meal)|
|3 tablespoons Chilled water|