Eggless Chocolate Ragi Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake (Sand/ Salt Oven Method) Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Eggless Chocolate Ragi Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake first we will preheat our pressure cooker with salt or fine sand.
- Into the pressure cooker, add 1 cup of salt and make a bed of sand at the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Cover the pressure cooker without the weight on and allow it to get preheated over medium heat for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the flax meal egg replacer.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the flaxseed powder and 3 tablespoons of water. Stir well to combine and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you will notice that the flax meal mixture will get a gooey consistency similar to that of eggs.
- Once this is done, in a large mixing bowl; add the maida, ragi flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon powder and give it a stir.
- Add the milk, nutralite classic spread, flax meal egg replacer mixture and stir well to combine. Beat until the Eggless Chocolate Ragi Cake batter is fluffy.
- Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it with flour. Ensure the baking pan will fit into the pressure cooker. Typically you can use a rice bowl which fits into the pressure cooker as your cake pan.
- Pour the Eggless Chocolate Ragi Cake batter into the greased and dusted pan and place it into the preheated sand oven.
- Cover the pressure cooker without the weight on and bake on low to medium heat for about 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick when inserted inside comes out clean.
- Once done, turn off the pressure cooker oven & remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooked, gently slide the knife around the edges to release the cake and cut it into wedges and serve.
- Serve the Eggless Chocolate Ragi Cake along with a hot cup of Adrak Chai or even Filter Coffee for a snack or for a Sunday Morning Brunch along with Cheese Masala Omelette, Baked Beans & Toast.
(Visited 6,101 times, 1 visits today)