Eggless Breakfast Oatmeal Raisin Muffin Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Muffin recipe, first preheat the oven to 180 C and line the muffin cavities with muffin liners.
To make the Flax meal egg replacer
- If your recipe asks for 1 eggs, measure 1 tablespoons of flax meal along with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir well and let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes. This process of resting helps the flax meal mixture develop a gelatinous consistency similar to eggs.
To Make the Batter
- In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl or bowl of the stand mixer; beat in the eggs (flax meal egg replacer), the sugar and Nutralite Classic Spread until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in the yogurt, oatmeal, raisins and then the flour mixture.
- Continue beating until all the ingredients are combined well. You don’t have to over beat at this stage.
- Spoon the oatmeal muffin batter into the lines muffin cavities. Make sure you fill the muffin cavities only half way through.
- Bake the Oatmeal Raisin Muffins in the preheated oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, until a tester like a knife or a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake, comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the muffins form the oven and serve the Oatmeal Raisin Muffins warm for breakfast.
- Serve this Breakfast Oatmeal Raisin Muffin Recipe along with a Egg and Cheesy Garlic Mayo Sandwich and glass of milk or smoothie for a complete breakfast or an after school snack for kids.