Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe – A Healthy Dry Fruit Halwa Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe, we will first roast pistachios, cashew nuts, almonds and walnuts in ghee until lightly golden and releases a roasted aroma. Keep aside the roasted nuts aside.
- Layer an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and keep aside.
- Blend the finely chopped dates and figs with 1 tablespoon of milk until smooth.
- Now sauté the blend paste in a nonstick wok for 5 minutes till it changes its color to golden brown and well cooked. Keep stirring every couple of minutes until the mixture comes away from the sides of the pan. Add the roasted dry fruits and mix well into the date fig mixture.
- Pour and layer this dry fruit barfi mixture into the pan and smoothen it well. Allow it to rest until the mixture is cooled completely and firmed a little.
- Cut the Dry Fruit Barfi into equal squares and store in an air-tight container. it during festivals or as a snack for children.
- Serve the Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe for any festivals or as a Tea Time snack for children.
(Visited 9,755 times, 1 visits today)