Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe In Electric Pressure Cooker Recipe in Urdu
300 grams Penne pasta ,or any other pasta of your choice
1 tablespoon Olive OilExtra Virgin
4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 cups tomato pureeHomemade
1 Carrot(Gajjar) , finely chopped
1/4 cup Sweet corn
, to taste Salt
2 teaspoons Coriander Powder(Dhania)
1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder(Haldi)
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
a small bunch Mint Leaves(Pudina) , finely chopped
How to make Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe In Electric Pressure Cooker
- To begin making the Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe, turn on the saute mode of the electric pressure cooker and preheat the saute pan for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once the pan has heated, add the oil, garlic and onion. Saute the onion and garlic until the onions turns a little soft.
- Once the onions soften, add the carrots, corn, tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red chilli powder.
- Add salt to taste, 1/2 to 1 cup of water, the uncooked pasta and give it a stir.
- Cover the electric pressure cooker, change the mode to manual mode and set the timer to 20 minutes and allow the pasta to cook until it gets into keep warm mode.
- Once the red nozzle of the electric pressure cooker comes down, open the cooker, stir in the mint leaves, check the salt and adjust according to taste.
- Serve Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe with Roasted Tomato and Pumpkin Soup for a light weekday dinner.
|300 grams Penne pasta ,|
|1 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|2 cups tomato puree|
|1/4 cup Sweet corn|
|, to taste Salt|
|2 teaspoons Coriander Powder|
|1 teaspoon Garam masala powder|
|1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder|
|1 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|a small bunch Mint Leaves|