Delicious Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe in Urdu
- Add the milk in a thick bottomed pan and allow to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow the milk to simmer on a low flame, stirring frequently till the milk is reduced to half the original quantity.
- Stir in the rice flour mixture and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add the condensed milk, cream, almond meal, sugar, saffron mixture, cardamom powder and mango pulp and mix to incorporate.
- Mix in the chopped pistachios, pour the kulfi mixture into the moulds and freeze overnight or till it sets.
- To unmould, soak mould in warm water for a few seconds then insert a skewer or a fork into the center of kulfi to pull it out.
- Top with pistachio and serve immediately.
(Visited 4,006 times, 1 visits today)