Date And Walnut Whole Wheat Eggless Brownie Recipe in Urdu
1-1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 cups Caster Sugar
1 tablespoon Cooking soda
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
1/4 cup Walnuts
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Cooking oil
1 cup Milk
1/2 teaspoon Citric acid crystals , (or 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
1 pinch Salt
- To begin making the Date and Walnut Whole Wheat Brownie Recipe, first heat the milk till lukewarm. Turn off the heat and add the citric acid. Stir till the milk curdles. Keep aside till further use.
- Grease a 8″ x 8″ baking tin with butter and dust with some flour. Tap and discard the extra flour.
- Chop the walnuts and dates to desired sizes. Reserve half the chopped walnuts for decorating on top.
- Transfer all the mentioned ingredients to a mixing bowl including the curdled milk. Mix all together and transfer to the greased baking tray. Tap a little to remove excess bubbles.
- Dust the reserved chopped walnuts with little flour and spread over the cake mixture in the baking tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- To check whether the cake is completely baked, insert a knife in the cake. If it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked.
- Remove from the oven and keep aside for about 10 to 15 minutes. Loosen the sides of the cake using a knife and invert on a cooling rack.
- When cooled transfer to a flat surface and cut the whole wheat Eggless brownie into squares of 2″ each and serve
- Serve Date And Walnut Whole Wheat Eggless Brownie Recipe as a party dessert with vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate sauce. You can serve it after a scrumptious dinner like Vegetable Tagine Recipe.
|1-1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour|
|2 cups Caster Sugar|
|1 tablespoon Cooking soda|
|3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder|
|1 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder|
|1/4 cup Walnuts|
|1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract|
|3/4 cup Cooking oil|
|1 cup Milk|
|1/2 teaspoon Citric acid crystals , (or 1 teaspoon lemon juice)|
|1 pinch Salt|