Dancing Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips in a bowl.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Now put marinated chicken in it.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms, carrot, spring onion and baby corns.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Wooster sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, hp sauce, tomato ketchup and black pepper.
- Stir frequently.
- Dissolve cornflour in 1 cup of water.
- Pour this mixture into the chicken.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until gravy is thicken.
- Dancing Chicken is ready to serve.