Daal kay Patties Recipe in Urdu
250 gm Bengal gram
500 gm puff pastry
125 gm yogurtplain
1 egglightly beaten
4 green chilieschopped
1/4 bunch fresh coriander leaveschopped
1 tbsp red chili flakes
to taste salt
- Wash Bengal gram then soak in water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes boil Bengal gram until soft.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add red chili flakes, boiled Bengal gram, boiled potato, yogurt and salt.
- Cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes until well combined.
- Add green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Turn the stove off.
- Take it out in a bowl and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Roll puff pastry into a round bread by using rolling pin.
- Now cut it in circles with a round cutter.
- Take a one slice, spread gram mixture over it.
- Then apply beaten egg on the edges.
- Now place another slice to seal.
- Apply egg on it.
- Place it on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Delicious Daal key Patties are ready to serve.
|250 gm Bengal gram|
|500 gm puff pastry|
|125 gm yogurt|
|4 green chilies|
|1/4 bunch fresh coriander leaves|
|1 tbsp red chili flakes|
|to taste salt|