Crispy Chicken Kebab Recipe in Urdu
500 gm chicken mince
2 egg whiteslightly beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp cornflour
1 bunch mint leavesfinely chopped
4 green chiliesfinely chopped
1 tsp black peppercrushed
1 tsp red chili
2 tbsp seekh kebab spice
to taste salt
About CRISPY CHICKEN KEBAB Recipe:
CRISPY CHICKEN KEBAB Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make it at home as well, Especially it is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. It is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Place chicken mince in a electric chopper.
- Add cornflour, green chilies, black pepper, red chili, seekh kebab spice and salt.
- Chop together.
- Then add mint leaves and mic well.
- Make kebabs out of the mixture.
- Dip each kebab in egg white then roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Fry kebabs for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Crispy Chicken Kebabs are ready now.
For More Updates Please Follow us at:
|500 gm chicken mince|
|2 egg whites|
|1 cup bread crumbs|
|2 tbsp cornflour|
|1 bunch mint leaves|
|4 green chilies|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp red chili|
|2 tbsp seekh kebab spice|
|to taste salt|