Creamy Carnival Cups Recipe in Urdu
1 packet Strawberry jello
1 ½ tsp Gelatin
1 cup Water
½ liter Vanilla ice-cream
4 tbsp Olpers Cream
Swiss Roll or Plain Cakeslices as required
4 oz (whipped) Fresh cream
- Dissolve jello and gelatin in one cup water.
- Whip ice cream and Olpers cream, mix it with gelatin mixture. Mix well.
- Fill half of the serving glass with this prepared mixture, keep a slice of Swiss roll or plain cake slice, fill the remaining half with the prepared mixture.
- Keep the glass in the refrigerator until it’s slightly frozen.
- Decorate it with swirls of Olpers cream before serving.
|1 packet Strawberry jello|
|1 ½ tsp Gelatin|
|1 cup Water|
|½ liter Vanilla ice-cream|
|4 tbsp Olpers Cream|
|Swiss Roll or Plain Cake|
|4 oz (whipped) Fresh cream|