Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe in Urdu
4 cups Water
2 tbsp Mushrooms,chopped
1 tbsp Cornflour
1 tbsp Butter
1 cup Vegetable stock
Butter or Olpers creamfor topping
to taste Salt and pepper
- Boil the vegetables in the water.
- Strain the stock and add the mushrooms to it.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornflour and fry briefly.
- Then add one cup of vegetable stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir briskly till the stock thickens into a white sauce.
- Pour the mushroom soup into a large pan and stir in the white sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot, topped with the butter or Olpers cream.
|4 cups Water|
|2 tbsp Mushrooms,|
|1 tbsp Cornflour|
|1 tbsp Butter|
|1 cup Vegetable stock|
|Butter or Olpers cream|
|to taste Salt and pepper|