Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies Recipe in Urdu
Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies at home as well, Especially Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health-conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C and grease two round 9-inch cake pans with butter. (For not non-stick pans, line them with greased parchment paper).
- Beat together the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing just until combined.
- Divide the dough evenly between the two greased pans and press it into an even layer. Prick the dough all over with a fork. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the shortbread is pale golden in the center and slightly darker around the edges.
- Remove the shortbread from the oven and immediately invert the pans onto a cutting board. (If the shortbread won’t release from the pan, use a sharp knife to cut around the edges.) Immediately cut each shortbread round into 8 wedges with sharp knife. If it cool then it will crumble when you trying to cut it.
- Now shift the shortbread wedges to a rack to cool completely.
- Melt the candy melts with the vegetable oil in a microwave or double-boiler, stirring until smooth. Put mixture to a piping bag or plastic bag, snip off the tip of the bag and then drizzle it onto the cookies. Immediately top the cookies with sprinkles and serve.