Christmas Jelly Slice Recipe in Urdu
Christmas Jelly Slice Recipe is a very famous dish, we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Christmas Jelly Slice is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Grease a slice tray (16cm x 26cm x 3cm) with butter.
- Crush biscuits in a food processor (or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin), transfer to a bowl and mix in melted butter.
- Place mixture in prepared tray and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup hot water. Combine gelatin mixture with condensed milk in a bowl.
- Pour over the biscuit base and place back in the fridge for 30 minutes until cool and nearly set.
- Dissolve jello in 1 1/2 cup water, pour cold jelly on top of the slice and return to the fridge to set.
- Slice into squares using a butter knife. Wiped the knife occasionally so that the white filling doesn’t ruin the look of the jelly.
(Visited 9,412 times, 1 visits today)