Chocolate Rava Ladoo Recipe in Urdu
1 1/2 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)
1/4 cup Ghee
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Badam (Almond) ,finely powdered
1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Cashew nuts
1/4 cup Dessicated Coconut
- To begin making the Chocolate Rava Ladoo Recipe, first, melt a teaspoon of ghee in a small pan on low heat; roast the cashew nuts until lightly golden and crisp. Once roasted add in the raisins and sauté for a few seconds. Turn off the heat and keep this aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup of ghee in a pan; add in the rava / semolina to the pan. Roast the rava until you get a roasted aroma and it is turning slightly golden in color. It is important to roast the rava, stirring continuously on very low heat. High heat can cause the rava to brown.
- Once roasted add in the almond powder, roasted cashews and raisins, cardamom powder and sugar.
- Saute for just a few more seconds until the mixture is well combined. Allow it to cool slightly. Once cooled, add the cocoa powder and shape the chocolate rava ladoo mixture into 15 equal size balls.
- If you are unable to hold the mixture and shape it into a ball; add in a tablespoon of milk or ghee or both to help it come together.
- The Rava Ladoos are now ready to be served. Store them in an airtight container for about 2 weeks and serve it for the festivals or simply as a dessert after your meal.
- Serve Chocolate Rava Ladoo Recipe during festivals or special occasions to your guests with some tea time snacks like Cheese Crackers and Baked Banana Chips.
|1 1/2 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)|
|1/4 cup Ghee|
|2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder|
|1/2 cup Sugar|
|1/4 cup Badam (Almond) ,|
|1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)|
|1/4 cup Raisins|
|1/4 cup Cashew nuts|
|1/4 cup Dessicated Coconut|