Chinese Fried Rice
- Marinade chicken with 2 drops of oil, ½ tsp soya sauce and to taste salt.
- Heat a non stick pan and add eggs. Cook until done. Break cooked eggs into pieces and transfer in a plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet and fry onion until translucent. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining oil in skillet; add chicken and cook until half done then add bell pepper, peas and carrot. Cook until chicken tender completely and vegetables starting to get tender.
- Now transfer boiled rice, green onion, oyster sauce and remaining soya sauce. Stir to incorporate.
- Add cooked onion and scrambled eggs. Toss gently. When everything mix completely serve immediately.
- You can adjust seasoning according to your taste after adding rice.