Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu
200 grams Britannia Cheese Block , grated
6 Green Chillies ,finely chopped
2 Onions ,finely chopped
1/2 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina)
2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 teaspoon Kalonji (Onion Nigella Seeds)
Salt , to taste
Gheeto smear while cooking
- To begin making Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe, into a mixing bowl add the grated cheese, green chillies, onions, mint leaves, cumin powder and mix well to combine. Keep aside.
- To make the dough, into a mixing bowl add the wheat flour, kalonji seeds, salt to taste and add little water at a time and knead to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into large lemon size portions and keep aside.
- Take a portion of the dough in flour and roll into a 3 inch diameter circle. Place a large tablespoon of the stuffing in the center of the circle.
- Bring the edges together and seal the dough.
- Dust the stuffed ball in flour and roll into a flat paratha.
- To cook the Chilli Cheese Paratha, place the rolled out cheese paratha on a preheated pan.
- Warm the paratha for a few seconds on both sides. Drizzle half a teaspoon of ghee on one side and then flip and spread ghee again on the other side.
- Press down the paratha and cook till crisp and brown spots appear on both sides of the Chilli Cheese Paratha.
- Once done transfer the Chilli Cheese Paratha onto a serving plate and serve hot.
- Serve Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe with Aam Ka Achaar or Garlic Chutney and a bowl of homemade yogurt for a special weekend breakfast.
|200 grams Britannia Cheese Block , grated|
|6 Green Chillies ,|
|2 Onions ,|
|1/2 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina)|
|2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)|
|2 cups Whole Wheat Flour|
|2 teaspoon Kalonji (Onion Nigella Seeds)|
|Salt , to taste|