Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe, into a mixing bowl add the grated cheese, green chillies, onions, mint leaves, cumin powder and mix well to combine. Keep aside.
- To make the dough, into a mixing bowl add the wheat flour, kalonji seeds, salt to taste and add little water at a time and knead to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into large lemon size portions and keep aside.
- Take a portion of the dough in flour and roll into a 3 inch diameter circle. Place a large tablespoon of the stuffing in the center of the circle.
- Bring the edges together and seal the dough.
- Dust the stuffed ball in flour and roll into a flat paratha.
- To cook the Chilli Cheese Paratha, place the rolled out cheese paratha on a preheated pan.
- Warm the paratha for a few seconds on both sides. Drizzle half a teaspoon of ghee on one side and then flip and spread ghee again on the other side.
- Press down the paratha and cook till crisp and brown spots appear on both sides of the Chilli Cheese Paratha.
- Once done transfer the Chilli Cheese Paratha onto a serving plate and serve hot.
- Serve Chilli Cheese Paratha Recipe with Aam Ka Achaar or Garlic Chutney and a bowl of homemade yogurt for a special weekend breakfast.
(Visited 7,139 times, 1 visits today)