Chilled Sweet & Sour Cucumber Noodle Salad Recipe in Urdu
1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
2 teaspoons Vinegar
1 teaspoon Soy sauce
1 teaspoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds(Til seeds) , white
1/2 teaspoon Black sesame seeds
- To begin making the Sweet & Sour Cucumber Noodle Salad Recipe, we need to cut the cucumbers to resemble noodles.
- For this you can either use a spiralizer, or cut it into thin strips like noodles.
- Place the cucumber in a bowl and allow it to chill.
To make the dressing for the Sweet & Sour Cucumber Noodle Salad
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chilli flakes, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and olive oil and whisk it until well combined.
- To this add the white and black sesame seeds and allow it to be chilled.
- Just before serving the Chilled Sweet & Sour Cucumber Noodle toss the cucumber noodles along with the dressing and serve chilled.
- Serve Chilled Sweet & Sour Cucumber Noodle Salad along with a healthy meal of Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe, Roasted Bell Pepper Quinoa Recipe finished off with a dessert of Healthy Fruit & Nut Watermelon Dessert Recipe With Greek Yogurt.
|1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes|
|2 teaspoons Vinegar|
|1 teaspoon Soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)|
|1 teaspoon Olive Oil|
|1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds|
|1/2 teaspoon Black sesame seeds|