Chicken Wraps with Baked Chicken Strips Recipe in Urdu
3 cup All purpose flour
1- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tbsp Oil
MilkWarm for kneading
1 tsp Salt
1 kg Chicken Breast
2 tsp Garlic paste
1 1/2 tsp Paprika
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
2 cups Bread crumbs
1/2 bunch Coriander leaves
1 tsp Red chili powder
- Chicken Wraps: Mix all ingredients, make soft medium dough by adding warm milk.
- Cover and keep a side to set for 1 hour.
- Make small balls dough and roll out into thin roti.
- Cook on heated griddle on medium flame from both sides.
- Put wraps into cloth and cover, so that it remain soft.
- Baked Chicken Strips: Pre-heat oven at mark 4 and brush with oil or butter to the baking tray.
- Cut chicken breast into long strips.
- In a large bowl put all ingredients with chicken except bread crumbs.
- In another bowl put coriander, bread crumbs, salt and black pepper mix well.
- Coat chicken strips into bread crumbs well and put into fridge for a while minimum 1/2 hour.
- Put chicken into baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at mark 4.
- Take out from oven after 10 minutes turn strips and put for more 10 minutes.
- Serving: In prepared wrap or roti spread little ketchup, mayonnaise and garlic sauce.
- Place baked chicken strips and salad roll and serve with fries and dips.