Chicken with Achari Chilies Recipe in Urdu
- 1 ChickenWhole
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Lemon
- 8 – 10 Green chilies(slit from center)
- 1 cup Oil
- First marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt and tandoori masala for 15 minutes.
- Cook it in a pan till it water dries.
- Now roast fennel seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- Then grind them coarsely.
- Add salt and juice of lemons in the ground mixture and stuff it in green chilies.
- Heat oil in a pan, stir fry filled green chilies and remove.
- Now add chicken in it and fry till golden brown.
- In the end sprinkle lemon juice on the chicken and serve it with Achari chilies.
(Visited 9,614 times, 1 visits today)