Chicken Tepanyaky with Garlic Rice Recipe in Urdu
- Heat oil and butter on a griddle add garlic fry slightly till golden.
- Add in chicken cubes with ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper and 1 tbsp Kikkoman, cook till tender.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Now on the same griddle add all the vegetables with ¼ cup water, onion, 2 tbsp Kikkoman, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper and stir fry vegetables on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes till half done.
- Remove and serve with chicken.
- For Garlic Rice: Heat oil fry garlic till light golden add in boiled rice with butter and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper and Kikkoman, mix well.
- Lastly add spring onion leaves, mix well and serve.
(Visited 2,041 times, 1 visits today)