Chicken Tarkey Wali Recipe in Urdu
- ½ kg Chicken(boneless)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 Onion(chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 ¼ cup Chicken
- 3 Tomatoes(boiled, ground)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- cubes 2 Chicken
- to taste Salt
- 2 – 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 – 5 Garlic Clove(sliced)
- 5 – 6 Red pepper(whole)
- 1 tsp Cumin seed
- 3 – 4 Green chilies(chopped)
- 7 – 8 Curry Leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion saute for 2 minutes, add ginger garlic paste and stir fry again.
- Now add chicken and fry till golden brown.
- Add yogurt, tomatoes, lemon juice and chicken cubes, also add 1 cup water and cook for 8 – 10 minutes on high flame.
- For Tarka: Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic cloves, whole red chilies, cumin seeds, green chilies and curry leaves.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Then pour over chicken and serve hot.
(Visited 9,292 times, 1 visits today)