Chicken Saute Sticks Recipe In Urdu
1/2 kg Chicken Breast
1 tbsp GingerPaste
1 tbsp All purpose flour
1 tsp Crushed black pepper
½ cup Roasted peanuts
2 tbsp Brown sugar
3 tbsp Soya sauce
Barbeque sticksas required
- For sauté sticks: Cut breast piece into slices; sprinkle salt and leave it.
- Meanwhile chopperize ginger paste, brown sugar, roasted peanuts, all purpose flour, crushed black pepper, soya sauce, to taste salt and 2 tbsp oil blend it and make a paste.
- Now add chicken slices in paste and marinate it for 1 hour, then skewer the chicken into barbeque sticks.
- Take a fry pan adds some oil and fry it or bake it or bbq on coal.
- At last take it out in a serving platter and serve it with sauce.