Chicken Pateela Tikka Recipe in Urdu
1/2 kg chicken legpieces
125 gm yogurtplain
1 cup water
1 lemon juice
4 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp turmeric powder
to taste Salt
few coriander leavesfor garnishing
- Make deep slits in chicken leg pieces.
- In a bowl, combine together yogurt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Squeeze a lemon juice over it.
- Mix well and make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the chicken pieces.
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, heat oil in a cooking pot.
- Put marinated chicken in hot oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until its change colour.
- Now add a cup of water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat.
- Cover and let it simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Increase the flame to let excess water evaporate.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Delicious Chicken Pateela Tikka is ready to serve.
|1/2 kg chicken leg|
|125 gm yogurt|
|1 cup water|
|1 lemon juice|
|4 tbsp vegetable oil|
|2 tbsp ginger garlic paste|
|2 tbsp red chili powder|
|1 tbsp turmeric powder|
|to taste Salt|
|few coriander leaves|