Chicken Omelet Recipe in Urdu
1 (cut into tiny cubes) Chicken breast
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 tsp Oil
3 (beaten) Egg
1 tbsp Coriander leaves(chopped)
1 Green chilies(chopped)
¼ cup Oil
1 Tomato(chopped into tiny cubes)
- Marinate chicken breast with salt, black pepper and cook in 1 tsp oil, keep aside.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste with coriander leaves and green chili.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture and roll the pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle chicken and tomato, cook on low flame till set.
- Flip the omelet and cook the other side for few seconds.
- Fold and serve.
|1 (cut into tiny cubes) Chicken breast|
|Salt to taste|
|Black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp Oil|
|3 (beaten) Egg|
|1 tbsp Coriander leaves|
|1 Green chilies|
|¼ cup Oil|