Chicken Noodles Recipe in Urdu
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add the noodles, salt and 1 tbsp oil.
- When the noodles are done drain the water and put them under running cold water.
- Lastly add 1 tbsp of oil to prevent the noodles from sticking to one another.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.
- Saute ginger garlic paste for a minute.
- Then add the chicken and fry till the water left by the chicken dries.
- Add soya sauce, white vinegar, sugar, chicken flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and ketchup mix well .
- The chicken noodles are ready to serve.
(Visited 8,275 times, 1 visits today)