Chicken Maryland Recipe in Urdu
- Flatten chicken breast.
- In a small bowl, add salt, white pepper, mustard powder and Worcester sauce.
- Place this sauce over chicken breast.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Make batter with flour, baking powder, salt, mustard powder, white pepper, sugar, egg and milk.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Dip chicken breast in the batter.
- Then place into hot oil and fry for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is tender and golden.
- Remove from the oil and keep aside.
- Dip sliced banana in the leftover batter and fry for 3-4 minutes or light golden.
- Also fry sweet corn like fritters.
- Chicken Maryland is ready to serve.