Chicken Lemon Sauce Recipe in Urdu
- Combine salt, black pepper, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce, egg, garlic, plain wheat flour and corn flour in a bowl.
- Mix it thoroughly and add it to the chicken.
- Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown.
- Pour oil in another pan and fry garlic in it.
- When it becomes light brown, add honey, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- In the end, add salt, black pepper, white pepper and corn flour mixed with water.
- Cook for a while.
- Pour lemon slices and green onion over the chicken.
- Sprinkle green onion and green chilies, and serve.
- To get rid of bad odour of the frozen chicken, apply lemon juice on it.
(Visited 1,447 times, 1 visits today)