Chicken Khichra Recipe in Urdu
- In a apan, add wheat gram with 1 ½ liter water and allow cooking.
- When wheat is tender, add red lentil, gram lentil, yellow lentil and allow boiling.
- When all lentils are boiled, blend them together in a blender.
- In another pot, add oil, chicken along with onions, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and salt and allow cooking.
- When chicken is completely tender, add blendid lentils and allow cooking on low flame.
- Then add boiled wheat gram and boiled lentils with water and allow cooking on low flame.
- When all ingredients are well combined, add a bunch of finely sliced cilantro, bunch finely sliced mint, lemons, sliced green chilies, chaat masala and finely sliced ginger.
- Fry sliced onion in oil till brown and apply its baghar on khichra.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 4,630 times, 1 visits today)