Chicken Jhal Fraizy Recipe in Urdu
- Cut the chicken into 12 pieces.
- Heat the oil. Fry the onion until transparent.
- Add the chicken and rest of the ingredients except the green chilies and ketchup.
- Stir-fry for 2 – 3 minutes, then cover and cook over medium heat for 10 – 15 minutes or until gravy has thickened.
- Add the green chilies and ketchup, cover and keep over low heat for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- And Sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with boiled rice, pulao, chapatti or parata.