Chicken Jelfrezi Recipe in Urdu
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken piece, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and egg to mix.
- Heat oil in pan and fry chicken till it turns it golden brown.
- Take out the chicken piece and add ginger garlic paste and sauté it.
- Now add beaten yogurt with red chilli, turmeric powder, tomato paste, all spice powder, soya sauce and salt in pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put chicken capsicums, chopped chillies, tomatoes and onion chopped and cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add stock.
- When it starts to boil add corn flour in water and pour slowly in pan and cover the lid and simmer it for 3 to 5 minutes.