Chicken Iskender Kebab Recipe in Urdu
- 2 Chicken legs
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Red pepper
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- For Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic clove(chopped)
- ½ tsp Oregano
- to taste Salt
- 1 Tomatomedium size
- 1 Green bell peppermedium size
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Pita breadsmall size
- 2 cup Tomato sauce
- For Chicken: First put the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the chicken legs at medium heat.
- While they are getting cooked, you can start doing the sauce.
- When the chicken legs are fried enough, season them with red and black pepper.
- For Sauce: Put olive oil in a small deep sauce pan.
- Then pour tomato sauce and let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
- When the sauce is boiling, add tiny-chopped or mashed garlic and oregano.
- Do not forget to add salt in the amount of your preference.
- On the other side, cut tomato into six and thin slice the bell pepper.
- Put them in a pan with vegetable oil.
- It is enough to saute the tomato and the pepper for 5 minutes.
- When everything is ready, take the pita bread and cut it into 1 inch pieces.
- Put the bread pieces on a flat serving plate and put the half of the chicken on them.
- Then, soak the bread and chicken pieces with tomato sauce.
- Lastly, put some of the fried tomato and pepper on the top.
- Serving suggestion: It is traditionally served with plain yogurt on the side.
- You can also serve it with garden salad.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)
|2 Chicken legs|
|3 tbsp Vegetable oil|
|¼ tsp Red pepper|
|¼ tsp Black pepper|
|2 tbsp Olive oil|
|2 Garlic clove|
|½ tsp Oregano|
|to taste Salt|
|1 Green bell pepper|
|2 tbsp Vegetable oil|
|2 Pita bread|
|2 cup Tomato sauce|