Chicken Iskender Kebab Recipe in Urdu
- For Chicken: First put the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the chicken legs at medium heat.
- While they are getting cooked, you can start doing the sauce.
- When the chicken legs are fried enough, season them with red and black pepper.
- For Sauce: Put olive oil in a small deep sauce pan.
- Then pour tomato sauce and let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
- When the sauce is boiling, add tiny-chopped or mashed garlic and oregano.
- Do not forget to add salt in the amount of your preference.
- On the other side, cut tomato into six and thin slice the bell pepper.
- Put them in a pan with vegetable oil.
- It is enough to saute the tomato and the pepper for 5 minutes.
- When everything is ready, take the pita bread and cut it into 1 inch pieces.
- Put the bread pieces on a flat serving plate and put the half of the chicken on them.
- Then, soak the bread and chicken pieces with tomato sauce.
- Lastly, put some of the fried tomato and pepper on the top.
- Serving suggestion: It is traditionally served with plain yogurt on the side.
- You can also serve it with garden salad.
(Visited 7,227 times, 1 visits today)