Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik Recipe in Urdu
2 chicken breastsboneless
1 cup plum sauce
6 pineapple slices
2 spring onions
125 gm natural yogurt
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp hot spices powder
4 green chiliesthinly sliced
as required shashlik sticks
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Cut pineapple slices into small pieces.
- Place chicken and pineapple pieces in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, salt.
- Cover and marinate chicken for 40 minutes.
- Cut spring onions into pieces, each 2 inches long.
- Thread marinated chicken, pineapple and spring onion onto a shashlik stick.
- Repeat the process until stick is filled.
- Repeat this method with all remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place chicken skewers in it and cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until well done.
- Now place sticks in a serving plate.
- Pour plum sauce on prepared sticks.
- Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik is ready to serve.
|2 chicken breasts|
|1 cup plum sauce|
|6 pineapple slices|
|2 spring onions|
|125 gm natural yogurt|
|2 tbsp ginger garlic paste|
|1 tbsp red chili powder|
|1 tbsp turmeric powder|
|1 tbsp hot spices powder|
|4 green chilies|
|as required shashlik sticks|