Chicken Hara Moti Recipe in Urdu
1/2 kg boneless chickencut into small cubes
125 gm yogurtplain
1 onionfinely chopped
2 tomatoesfinely chopped
1 cup green peasboiled
1 cup water
1/4 cup oil
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tsp hot spices powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
few curry leaves
to taste salt
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Put boiled peas in it and fry for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oil and set aside.
- Now add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until until golden brown.
- Put chicken and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Now add yogurt, curry leaves, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, tomatoes and salt.
- Stir fry few minutes then add water.
- Cover pan with the lid.Let it simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now increase flame to let water evaporate.
- Add fried peas.Cook for 2 minutes then take it out in a platter.
- Delicious Chicken Hara Moti is ready now.
|1/2 kg boneless chicken|
|125 gm yogurt|
|1 cup green peas|
|1 cup water|
|1/4 cup oil|
|2 tbsp ginger garlic paste|
|1 tbsp red chili powder|
|1 tsp hot spices powder|
|1 tsp turmeric powder|
|few curry leaves|
|to taste salt|