Chicken Cordon Bleu Cupcakes Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Cordon Bleu Cupcakes Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Chicken Cordon Bleu Cupcakes almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Chicken Cordon Bleu Cupcakes is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Lightly grease 12 muffins cups.
- Remove dough from can; press seams to seal and press into an 8×18 inch rectangle.
- Divide dough into 12 squares. Press squares into each muffin pan cups.
- Place a piece of popcorn chicken in bottom of each cup then 2 tbsp Alfredo sauce and top with Swiss cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Let it cool 5 minutes before removing from cups.