Chicken Burgers with Coleslaw Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken Burgers: Divide mince in two portions. Put one portion in a pan with 1 tbsp Soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ginger, garlic and salt and cook on medium heat till all liquid evaporates.
- Add to it the raw mince and the bread slices and grind in a chopper.
- In a large bowl mix the ground mince with corn flour, white flour, white pepper, egg, onions, sugar and the remaining Soya sauce and vinegar. Mix thoroughly and leave for half an hour.
- Heat a little oil in a large shallow frying pan. Wet hands or spread a little oil on hands and make large kababs. Fry and remove to absorbent kitchen paper.
- Gently heat a tawa and grease it. Cut the buns in half and toast on the tawa; when toasted removes the bun and pour a teaspoon of hot boiling milk on each. Spread with butter and mayonnaise, put a kabab between the pieces of bun and cut in the middle with a sharp knife.
- Serve with tomato sauce, potato chips and coleslaw
- Coleslaw:Chop the cabbage finely, wash and drain. Combine all coleslaw ingredients with cabbage, mix and leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- For variation and color add four finely grated carrots to coleslaw.
- If the cream and mayonnaise mixture is too thick add a tbsp of milk to it.