Cheesy Spaghetti with Chicken Recipe in Urdu
½ packet Noodles
4 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
6 Green chilies(chopped)
to taste Salt
2 tbsp Soya sauce
2 tbsp Vinegar
1 tsp Sugar
½ tsp Black Pepper(crushed)
2 packet Cottage cheese(grated)
as required Bean sprouts
- Hammer the chicken fillets and cut them into big pieces.
- Boil noodles with 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Drain the water and pass it from the running cold water.
- Again add 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Now take ½ cup oil in a cooking pan and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add in chicken and stir fry it.
- Add cubed capsicum, green chilies and carrots.
- Then add salt, soya sauce, vinegar and cook it for a while.
- Add sugar along with boiled noodles, black pepper and cottage cheese.
- Put it on a low flame.
- In the end add in bean sprouts.
- Mix it and serve.