Cheesy Rice Poppers Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making Cheesy Rice Poppers, first add rice and mashed potatoes in a wide bowl and mix well.
- To this add mint leaves, coriander leaves, chilli flakes, green chilli, lemon juice and black pepper powder, bread crumbs and mix well to form a pliable dough.
- Let the rice grain remain intact. Do not make it into a paste.
- Cut the cheese cubes into 4 longitudinal pieces. Make a ball of the rice mixture with your right palm and flatten it in your palm.
- Place the long piece of cheese in the middle and fold the rice mixture over it. Seal all the edges and shape into rolls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Make a thin paste with the maida, by adding maid to water in a bowl and mixing it well. Dip the rolls in this mixture and then roll it in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the Cheesy Rice Poppers in hot oil till light brown in colour on all sides.
- Once done remove from oil and drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Serve the Cheesy Rice Poppers along with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney as a party appetizer or with masala chai as an evening tea time snack.