Cheesy Paneer Masala Curry Recipe
200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cubed
2 cups Tomato , puree
2 tablespoons Britannia Classic Cheese Spreadz
2 Onions ,finely chopped
1 inch Ginger
6 cloves Garlic
2 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
1 tablespoon Honey
Salt , to taste
1 tablespoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
1 tablespoon Cooking oil
- To begin making the Cheesy Paneer Masala Curry Recipe, into a mixer grinder add tomato puree and Britannia classic cheese spread. Blend to make a smooth puree and keep aside.
- Next into a preheated pan add oil, onions, ginger, garlic, badi elaichi and saute until the onions soften and turn golden brown in color.
- Once done add the tomato cheese puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, honey and salt to taste.
- Stir well to combine and give the tomato mixture a brisk boil.
- After the gravy has come to a boil add the paneer and kasuri methi. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Serve Cheesy Paneer Masala Curry Recipe along with Homemade Butter Naan Recipe, Dhaba Style Dal Palak Recipe and Lacha Pyaz for a complete meal.
|200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cubed|
|2 cups Tomato , puree|
|2 tablespoons Britannia Classic Cheese Spreadz|
|2 Onions ,|
|1 inch Ginger|
|6 cloves Garlic|
|2 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)|
|1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)|
|1 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|1 teaspoon Garam masala powder|
|1 tablespoon Honey|
|Salt , to taste|
|1 tablespoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)|
|1 tablespoon Cooking oil|