Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe in Urdu
4 cups Baking mix
4 oz (grated) Cheddar cheese
1 cup Water
1 cup (melted) Butter
1 tsp Garlic powder
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Onion powder
1/8 tsp Parsley(dried)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix baking mix, cheese, and water.
- Mix by hand until combined.
- Drop dough in approximately 1/4 cup mounds onto baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Now mix melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley.
- Brush over the tops of the baked biscuits, as you take out biscuits out the oven.
(Visited 1,764 times, 1 visits today)
|4 cups Baking mix|
|4 oz (grated) Cheddar cheese|
|1 cup Water|
|1 cup (melted) Butter|
|1 tsp Garlic powder|
|¼ tsp Salt|
|1/8 tsp Onion powder|
|1/8 tsp Parsley|