Chaat Masala Fry Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- (1/2 kg) Chicken8 pieces
- 1 tbsp Chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Mustard paste1/2 tsp
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- Marinate chicken with all the spices, ginger garlic paste, mustard paste, soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and chaat masala for 2 hours.
- Transfer chicken in the cooking pan and steam it for 20 minutes on slow flame.
- Add yogurt and dry out water.
- Add oil and fry the chicken until golden on medium flame.
- Present with French fries and tomato ketchup
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)