Cadbury Cake Recipe in Urdu
- For Sponge: Beat eggs, sugar and essence for 10 minutes fold in sifted flour and coco, pour batter into greased 8 ½ inches pan bake on 180 degree for 20 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients of liquid to soak sponge.
- For Filling: Whip cream till thick add sugar and essence.
- For Frosting: Scald cream remove, add both the chopped chocolate and nuttela to the hot cream, stir until mixed, cool in fridge for 30 minutes, then beat with beater till fluffy, cover your cake with this on tops and sides, sprinkle with grated Cadbury or Cadbury pieces.
- To Assemble: Put sponge layer on a serving tray, soak with 3 milk liquid, spread with cream filling, cover with second layer, soak with 3 milk liquid, decorate with frosting and chocolate.