Brown Rice with Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Mark tikka cuts on chicken pieces.
- Marinate chicken with vinegar, a little salt, ginger garlic paste, all spice powder, chili powder, turmeric and thick yogurt.
- Then pour a little oil on marinated chicken.
- Now bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep aside.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan, add in onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilies and glass of water. Cook till boil comes.
- Now add soaked rice, cook on low flame till water dries and rice comes on top.
- Top with chicken pieces, cover and simmer on low flame for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Lastly dish it out and serve hot.
(Visited 1,868 times, 1 visits today)