Blueberry Chia Banana Smoothie Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Blueberriesfresh or frozen
1 Ripe Bananas
1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Badam (Almond)
1 teaspoon Honey
1 cup Tender coconut water
1 cup Ice cubes
- To begin making the Blueberry Chia Banana Smoothie first, in a blender add blueberry, banana, chia seeds and almonds, blend them to a paste.
- Now add honey, coconut water, and ice cubes and give one more blend.
- Your Blueberry Chia Banana Smoothie is ready to be served.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and add a scoop of Vanilla ice cream if you want.
- Serve Blueberry Chia Banana Smoothie during breakfast along with Scrambled Egg Sandwich With Cucumber.
|1 cup Blueberries|
|1 Ripe Bananas|
|1 teaspoon Chia Seeds|
|1/4 cup Badam (Almond)|
|1 teaspoon Honey|
|1 cup Tender coconut water|
|1 cup Ice cubes|