Black and White Cheesecake Clock Recipe in Urdu
18 Chocolate sandwich cookiesOunces
8 Cream cheeseOunces
1 Marshmallow fluffCup
8 Frozen whipped toppingOunces
Black and White Cheesecake Clock Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Black and White Cheesecake Clock almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Black and White Cheesecake Clock is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- For Cookies and Cream Layer: Grind chocolate sandwich cookies to fine crumbs.
- Mix crumbs in cream cheese until a thick dough formed.
- Cut a gallon size zip top bag along two sides. Pinch off about 1/4 cup of the chocolate dough and place it the zip top bag. Roll it out to about 1/16th of an inch thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Press the remaining dough into an even layer in the bottom of the spring form pan.
- For Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy and smooth. Add whipped topping and mix to combine.
- Pour on top of chocolate layer and smooth from top. Freeze for at least one hour or until set.
- Using small metal cutter or knife, cut the clock numbers and hands out of frozen cookies and cream dough. Re-freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan. Shift on a serving platter. Arrange the chocolate numbers and clock hands to the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.