Beetroot Raita Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Beetroot Raita Recipe, first get all the ingredients ready. Finely chop the beetroot and keep aside.
- Our first step is to cook the beetroot. For this, heat a teaspoon of oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the chopped beetroot, sprinkle some salt and stir fry it on low to medium heat until it is cooked through evenly. Once the beetroot is cooked through, turn off the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Once the beetroot has cooled down, our next step is to prepare the Beetroot Raita.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt, salt, cumin powder and green chillies. Whisk well to combine. Add the cooked beetroot into this mixture and stir. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste. Transfer the raita to a serving bowl.
- The final step is the make the seasoning, you can use either one of the ingredients in the seasonings mentioned.
- Heat oil in a tadka pan; add the seasoning ingredients and allow it to roast and crackle. Once it roasts and crackles, turn off the heat.
- Pour the seasoning onto the Beetroot Raita and serve.
- Serve the Beetroot Raita along with Paneer Stuffed Ragi Paratha Recipe – High Protein Breakfast or as a side dish along with your main course meal.
(Visited 1,386 times, 1 visits today)