Beef Malai Kebab Recipe in Urdu
- Finely grind mince in a grinder.
- Put ground mince, papaya paste, hot spices powder, ginger/garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves and cream in a bowl and mix with hands.
- With wet hands, make round kebabs.
- Immerse the kebabs first in beaten egg and then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the kebabs till the turn golden from both sides.
- Delicious Malai Kebabs are ready, serve them with chutney.
(Visited 2,800 times, 1 visits today)