Banarsi Kabab Recipe in Urdu
- Marinate meat in yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chillies, green chillies, papaya, turmeric, tomato paste, cumin, nutmeg, mace, all spices and salt. Set aside.
- Layer a steel dish with meat, potatoes, tomatoes, capsicums and onions in this order.
- Pour oil on top, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c for 45 minutes.
- Remove and serve garnished with finely sliced green chillies.
- Note: If the dish seems watery, cook it on stove.
(Visited 7,124 times, 1 visits today)