Baked Chicken Maryland Recipe in Urdu
- Peel and chop onion, melt butter in a pan, finely chop red & green pepper and add onion and peppers in the pan and cook till tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and place in a bowl, add lightly beaten egg, bread crumbs, salt & pepper and grated cheese.
- Refrigerator until cold.
- Using fingers loosen the skin on the chicken, spoon some filling into each piece of chicken, working the stuffing down the drum stick.
- Mix the extra melted butter, dry mustard and French mustard together and brush the chicken pieces. Place chicken in baking dish, with oil and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve spoon sauce other the chicken Maryland.
- For Sauce:
- Chop tomatoes roughly.
- Melt butter in sauce pan, add tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar and tomato paste cover pan, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Strain the sauce and return to pan.
- Add cream. Reheat gently.
(Visited 6,135 times, 1 visits today)